Sylphina Boulevard
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Petit coin où les passants du Boulevard peuvent discuter et s'exprimer en toute liberté!

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Cassie's Gift

3 participants
AuteurMessage
ishimaru
Grande Pretresse
ishimaru

Féminin

Cassie's Gift Empty
MessageSujet: Cassie's Gift   Cassie's Gift EmptyDim 16 Déc - 15:09

J'ai aujourd'hui besoin de l'aide inclusive de Sylphie, Agathe ou tout autre billingue-ou-presque. Pour Noël, j'ai décidé d'écrire une petite fic cadeau pour ma chère Cassie... fière New Yorkaise. Cette fic, le comprendrez-vous, est donc en anglais. Mais mon anglais, d'assez pauvre niveau, ne me permet sûrement pas d'écrire quelque chose de potable. En plus, au moment de l'écriture, j'avais une nuit d'une heure dans le corps, j'étais de mauvaise humeur, surémotive et complètement perturbée: Quel beau mélange !

C'est pourquoi je vous demande, en premier lieu, de valider si ce texte reste quand même comprenable, ou s'il est une cause perdue. Le premier cas peut aussi mener à des aides, des indications, des corrections. Je trouverais seulement triste de demander à Cassie de corriger son propre cadeau, c'est pourquoi je vous demande ainsi votre aide.

Merci d'avance et bonne lecture !

X;

Mist (? titre provisoire)

X;

That day, I felt like anything would be the same anymore. A no-return point I had crossed too soon to face it. It was hard to see my world tearing apart in little tiny pieces. Oh my – somewhere, it was me that broke down.

X;

That day, it wasn’t raining, yet, it was going to. The sky was all grey, a little white, falling into the sea, not even minding skyline. I guess it was beautiful. I don’t really know. I neither was able to see nor think.

I had sit on the shore, wondering as the night felt slowly, as the storm was getting to its start. I had hidden my hands on my coat’s pockets, the weather insanely cold for September. If I had been smarter, I would have surely thought of bringing a blanket – yet, I wasn’t. I had forgotten my MP3 too. Everything was cold, windy and silent.

The waves were getting more and more powerful, the shore more and more tiny. I didn’t feel the urge to go home. In fact, I thought that I might not return anymore. There was a truth I didn’t want to see. Therefore, I was hiding – from myself too.

But life is something a bitch and then it decided that it should be great to see how-Naruto reacts-when-he-sees-the-person-he-wants-to-avoid-the-most. Bitchy bitch.

I heard steps from behind, not even thinking it would be him. But I felt an hand on my shoulder and I couldn’t do anything anymore.

“What’s the matter with you ?”

He knew.

“I don’t understand you, dumbass.”

He just so knew.

“From the start and every days from then, you have cried out lout how much you loved, adored, Sakura. And now that she loves you too, you’re running away ? What’s the matter with you, Naruto ?”

He said my name and somehow it was harder to hear than insults.

“Sakura’s crying her heart out by now. You understand you answered ‘No’ when she proposed you ? Stop wandering around; you don’t get such of time left; go get her, stupid!” he said as if it was an evidence.
“And what if I don’t ?” I answered dryly.

He blinked.

“Why wouldn’t you ? I don’t understand you anymore, dumbass.”
“So do I…” I whispered.

Suddenly, he seemed to worry about me.

“What’s the matter with you ? We are friends now, are we ? You can tell me.” He tried softly. But it just hurt me.
“No I can’t.” I said firmly.
“Why ?”
“It’s not a matter of ‘why’, it’s a fact. That is all.”
“What are you doing ? A melodrama ?” he asked with an hint of sarcasm.

I didn’t answer back.

“Just tell me: Why did you refuse ? I can’t understand. Sakura can’t understand either. No one can.”

I remained silent.

“It is going nowhere.” he signed as he stood up. He looked at the sky. “Are you going home before the storm or do you want to get wet ?”

What could I say ? How would I know ? I didn’t know anything no more. Everything was just… so confused. What was a truth the day before had become a lie. What was impossible had come true. How could he understand if I couldn’t myself ?

He gave me a last glare before leaving me and the shore behind.

And then, it started to rain. Violently, drops fell down my face, my coat, my shoes. The wind had grown stronger without me noticing. It was insanely cold. I couldn’t see clear.

I would have spent the night like this if he wouldn’t have returned.

“Dumbass, are you crazy ? You’re going to get sick like this. Do you intend to stay in the storm like this, you idiot ?” he said as he helped me to stand up. “ You said ‘no’ to Sakura, but it’s not a reason to stay outside in a weather like this.”
“I wan to stay.” I whispered.
“What ? Are your stupid ?”
“Yes I am!” I shouted, getting ride of him. “Let go of me!”
“Let go ?”
“Yeah, let go. Leave me alone. Get lost, Sasuke !”
“You’re mad at me because I mind of your health ? You spoiled brat !” he hissed, clueless.
“Are you talking to me ?”
“Yes I am.”
“How did you call me ?”
“Spoiled brat.”
“You dared to repeat it.”
“I dared, spoiled brat.”
“I’m going to beat the hell out of you” I screamed, ready to fight.

But he just look straight to me in the eyes, serious. He grabbed my shoulders, drops sparkling from his black hair.

“Now, you look like you’re usual self. It’s not too hard, isn’t it ? Stay the Naruto you used to be. That’s all. I don’t ask for more.”
“Is it bad to change ?”
“If you look so lost and confused, it is.” He said, emotionless, as if he didn’t mean his words.
“You sound like you’re worrying about me.”
“I am not. I’m worrying about Sakura.” He answered too fast.
“Then you should be happy I refused her: you will have your dear Sakura all for your-self in the end.” I said, dryly, feeling resentful.

He looked suddenly angry. Maybe he wasn’t. The rain was falling so hard I barely saw.

“What are you saying ? I’m not in love with Sakura. If I was, the whole situation wouldn’t have happen because I would be her boyfriend. Don’t talk non-sense.”

His hands strengthened around my shoulders.

“Then, what’s the matter with you ?” I asked, mad. “Mind your own business and leave me alone. Enough already! I don’t want to see your face anymore.”

I had felt the urge to say things I shouldn’t. I thought it was smart to say that, instead. What was I thinking ? Just saying those words nearly killed me.

His hold loosened and he finally let go of me.

“Well, then.”

His eyes were sharps. I couldn’t find my breathe. The rain was way too cold. The sea way too noisy.

I wanted him far, yet so close to me. I wanted to say so much, but I couldn’t find the words. I wanted him to hug me in the storm, to comfort me, but I was now making him go away.

He couldn’t go away, didn’t it ?

“Farewell.”

He couldn’t, right ?

I feared most of all to lose him into the mist.

I grabbed his hand as he walked away. It was all wet and warm.

“Why didn’t you fight back ? Why didn’t you fight back ?”

They were the only things I was able to say.

“Aren’t you hurt to say farewell ? How can you let this happen when I love you so much ? How dare you let this happen ?”

He didn’t move. He didn’t say anything.

I took time to realize what I said. What I just said.

I wanted to disappear into the mist. Into the sea. Into the shore.

Then, I just felt his hand grab mine.

X;

That day, I felt like anything would be the same anymore. A no-return point I had crossed too soon to face it. It was hard to see my world tearing apart in little tiny pieces. Oh my – somewhere, it was me that broke down.

It was hard to see my expectations were wrong, that my feelings have changed. It was even harder to face the fear of living it. That day, I broke down, my world fell. Yet, it became the best day of my life. Because I came to be a different me, I came to built a different world. A world built with mist, sea, rain, and skyline.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://farafalla.skyblog.com
Agathe
Lutin Ensoleillé Débile
Agathe

Féminin

Cassie's Gift Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Cassie's Gift   Cassie's Gift EmptyDim 16 Déc - 20:19

oki missy, je t'ai mis tes fautes corrigées en route (enfin, celle que je pense être fausses) et des propositions en vertes =D

X;

X;

That day, I felt like everything wouldn't be the same anymore. A point of no-return I had crossed too soon (and it was too late ?) to face it. It was hard to see my world tearing apart in little (au lieu de little, small) tiny pieces. Oh my – somehow, it was me that broke down.

X;

That day, it wasn’t raining, yet; it was going to. The sky was all grey, a little white, falling into the sea, not even minding skyline. I guess it was beautiful. I don’t really know. I wasn't able to see nor think.

I had sat (down) on the shore, wondering as the night felt slowly, as the storm was getting to its start. I had hidden my hands in my coat’s pockets, the weather being insanely cold for September. If I had been smarter, I would have surely thought of bringing a blanket – yet, I wasn’t. I had forgotten my MP3 too. Everything was cold, windy and silent.

The waves were getting more and more powerful, the shore more and more tiny (much more narrower serait mieux dans ce cas). I didn’t feel the urge to go home. In fact, I thought that I might not return anymore. There was a truth I didn’t want to see. Therefore, I was hiding – from myself too.

But life is something (sometimes ?) a bitch and then it (she, si tu veux mettre une emphase sur "life") decided that it should be great to see how-Naruto-reacts-when-he-sees-the-person-he-wants-to-avoid-the-most. Bitchy bitch. (faudrait m'expliquer, mais je suis sûre que tu te comprends Very Happy)

I heard steps from behind, not even thinking it would (could ? ça dépend du sens que tu veux donner) be him. But I felt A hand on my shoulder and I couldn’t do anything anymore (Bravo =D).

He knew.

He just so knew (serait plus correct : He just .... KNEW OU He just ... SO ... Knew).

“From the start and every days from it, you've cried out loud how much you loved, adored, Sakura. And now that she loves you too, you’re running away ? What’s the matter with you, Naruto ?”

He (had said ...) said my name and somehow, it was harder to hear than insults.

“Sakura’s crying her heart out by now. You do understand you answered ‘No’ when she asked you out? Stop wandering around; you don’t have much time left; go get her, stupid!” he said, as if it was an evidence.
“And what if I don’t want to?” I answered dryly.

He blinked.

Neither do I…” I whispered.

“What’s the matter with you ? We're friends now, aren't we ? You can tell me.” He tried softly. But it just hurt me.
“Why ?”
“It’s not a matter of ‘why’, it’s a fact. That's all.”
“What are you doing ? A melodrama ?” he asked with A hint of sarcasm.

I didn’t answer back.

“Just tell me: Why did you refuse ? I can’t understand you. Neither can Sakura. No one can.”

I remained silent.

“It's going nowhere.” he sighed as he stood up. He looked at the sky. “Are you going home before the storm or do you want to get wet ?”

What could I say ? How would I know ? I didn’t know anything ANYmore. Everything was just… so confused. What was (pas besoin d'utiliser un déterminant ici) truth the day before had become a lie. What was impossible had come true. How could he understand if I couldn’t myself ?

And then, it started to rain. Violently, drops fell down my face, my coat, my shoes. The wind had grown stronger without me noticing. It was insanely cold. I couldn’t see clear (properly).

“Dumbass, are you crazy ? You’re going to get sick like this. Do you intend to stay in the storm like this, you idiot ?” he said as he helped me to stand up. “ You said ‘no’ to Sakura, but it’s not a reason to stay outside in a weather like this.”
“What ? Are you stupid ?”
“Let go ?”
“You’re mad at me because I mind of your health ? You spoiled brat !” he hissed, clueless.
“Yes I am.”
“How did you call me ?”
“Spoiled brat.”
“I dared, spoiled brat.”

But he just looked straight to me in the eyes, serious. He grabbed my shoulders, drops sparkling from his black hair.

“Now, you look like you’re usual self. It’s not too hard, isn’t it ? Stay the Naruto you used to be. That’s all. I don’t ask for more (I'm not asking for more - syntaxe).”
“Is it bad to change ?”
“If you look so lost and confused, it is.” He said, emotionless, as if he didn’t mean his words.
“Then you should be happy I refused her: you will have your dear Sakura all for yourself in the end.” I said, dryly, feeling resentful.

He looked suddenly angry. Maybe he wasn’t. The rain was falling so hard I barely saw.

“What are you saying ? I’m not in love with Sakura. If I was, the whole situation wouldn’t have happen because I would be her boyfriend. Don’t talk non-sense.”

“Then, what’s the matter with you ?” I asked, mad. “Mind your own business and leave me alone. Enough already! I don’t want to see your face anymore.”

I had felt the urge to say things I shouldn’t. I thought it was smart to say that, instead (of what ?). What was I thinking ? Just saying those words nearly killed me.

“Well, then.”

His eyes were sharp (pas de S aux adj). I couldn’t find (...Catch ?) my breathe. The rain was way too cold. The sea way too noisy.

I wanted him far, yet so close to me. I wanted to say so much, but I couldn’t find the words. I wanted him to hug me in the storm, to comfort me, but I was now making him go away.

He couldn’t go away, could he?

“Farewell.”

He couldn’t, right ?

“Why didn’t you fight back ? Why didn’t you fight back ?!

They (Those .. ?) were the only things I was able to say.

“Aren’t you hurt to say farewell ? How can you let this happen when I love you so much ? How dare you let this happen ?”

I took me some time to realize what had I said. What I just said. Optionnel, si on corrige la phrase d'avant, bien entendu

X;

That day, I felt like everything wouldn't be the same anymore. A point of no-return I had crossed (and it was too late ?)too soon to face it. It was hard to see my world tearing apart in (small) little tiny pieces. Oh my – somehow, it was me that broke down.

It was hard to see that my expectations were wrong, that my feelings had changed. It was even harder to face the fear of living it. That day, I broke down, my world fell. Yet, it became the best day of my life. Because I came to be a different me (il faudrait trouver une autre tournure :s), I came to built a different world. A world built with mist, sea, rain, and (a)skyline.
http://xiaolang-wana.skyblog.com
Sylphina
Mairesse
Sylphina

Féminin

Cassie's Gift Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Cassie's Gift   Cassie's Gift EmptyDim 16 Déc - 20:29

Oui, c'était sincère lorsque j'ai du dans un autre sujet que la dernière bonne chose que j'ai lu était de toi ; I stand by my statement.

J'adore réellement et très sincèrement ton style et je ne te donnerais pas une review en ce moment si je ne le pensais pas, j'aurais simplement dit '' Ahahah j'ai lu ton histoire c'est bon '' ou un truc du genre qui venant de ma part veut rarement réellement dire quoi que se soit.

Je pense sérieusement n'avoir jamais lu quelqu'un comme toi ; tu as un style incroyablement unique. Non seulement est-ce que tu as des phrases que j'adore, qui tournent différemment - et en passant, la transition francais / anglais se fait bien, ton style est intact - et des mots précis et pas commun. Mais surtout, y'a quelque chose qui me fascine chez toi. A chaque fois que je lis quelque chose que tu as écrit, je change d'humeur. Je sais pas. C'est fort quand même, et j'arrive pas a l'expliquer ( ca m'ennuie d'ailleurs de ne pas pouvoir te l'expliquer ) mais... y'a une espece de belle mélancolie quand t'écris, c'est... magnifiquement sombre ?

Enfin bref. C'est un cadeau magnifique. Cassie's one lucky bitch =)
http://sylphinaboulevard.nf.fr
ishimaru
Grande Pretresse
ishimaru

Féminin

Cassie's Gift Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Cassie's Gift   Cassie's Gift EmptyDim 16 Déc - 20:32

Version n°2 =D

(Édit: Mon dieu Sylphie T__T Je vais finir par pleurer. Et à propos du style c'est vraiment drôle parce qu'Agathe venait de me dire exactement la même chose. On dirait que je m'en déferai jamais xD. Et avec les corrections, ça sonne beaucoup mieux cette fois =) )

X;

X;

That day, I felt like everything wouldn't be the same anymore. A point of no-return I had crossed too soon. It was hard to see my world tearing apart in small tiny pieces. Oh my – somehow, it was me that broke down.

X;

That day, it wasn’t raining, yet; it was going to. The sky was all grey, a little white, falling into the sea, not even minding skyline. I guess it was beautiful. I don’t really know. I wasn't able to see nor think.

I had sat down on the shore, wondering as the night felt slowly, as the storm was getting to its start. I had hidden my hands in my coat’s pockets, the weather being insanely cold for September. If I had been smarter, I would have surely thought of bringing a blanket – yet, I wasn’t. I had forgotten my MP3 too. Everything was cold, windy and silent.

The waves were getting more and more powerful, the shore more and more narrower. I didn’t feel the urge to go home. In fact, I thought that I might not return anymore. There was a truth I didn’t want to see. Therefore, I was hiding – from myself too.

But life is sometimes a bitch and then she decided that it should be great to see how-Naruto-reacts-when-he-sees-the-person-he-wants-to-avoid-the-most.

I heard steps from behind, not even thinking it could be him. But I felt A hand on my shoulder and I couldn’t do anything anymore.

He knew.

He definitely knew.

“From the start and every days from it, you've cried out loud how much you loved, adored, Sakura. And now that she loves you too, you’re running away ? What’s the matter with you, Naruto ?”

He had said my name and somehow, it was harder to hear than insults.

“Sakura’s crying her heart out by now. You do understand you answered ‘No’ when she asked you out? Stop wandering around; you don’t have much time left; go get her, stupid!” he said, as if it was an evidence.
“And what if I don’t want to?” I answered dryly.

He blinked.

“Neither do I…” I whispered.

“What’s the matter with you ? We're friends now, aren't we ? You can tell me.” He tried softly. But it just hurt me.
“Why ?”
“It’s not a matter of ‘why’, it’s a fact. That's all.”
“What are you doing ? A melodrama ?” he asked with a hint of sarcasm.

I didn’t answer back.

“Just tell me: Why did you refuse ? I can’t understand you. Neither can Sakura. No one can.”

I remained silent.

“It's going nowhere.” he sighed as he stood up. He looked at the sky. “Are you going home before the storm or do you want to get wet ?”

What could I say ? How would I know ? I didn’t know anything anymore. Everything was just… so confused. What was truth the day before had become a lie. What was impossible had come true. How could he understand if I couldn’t myself ?

And then, it started to rain. Violently, drops fell down my face, my coat, my shoes. The wind had grown stronger without me noticing. It was insanely cold. I couldn’t see properly.

“Dumbass, are you crazy ? You’re going to get sick this way. Do you intend to stay in the storm like this, you idiot ?” he said as he helped me to stand up. “ You said ‘no’ to Sakura, but it’s not a reason to stay outside in a weather like this.”
“What ? Are you stupid ?”
“Let go ?”
“Yes I am.”
“How did you call me ?”
“Spoiled brat.”
“I dared, spoiled brat.”

But he just looked straight to me in the eyes, serious. He grabbed my shoulders, drops sparkling from his black hair.

“Now, you look like you’re usual self. It’s not too hard, isn’t it ? Stay the Naruto you used to be. That’s all. I’m not asking for more.”
“Is it bad to change ?”
“Then you should be happy I refused her: you will have your dear Sakura all for yourself in the end.” I said, dryly, feeling resentful.

I had felt the urge to say things I shouldn’t. I thought it was smart to say that, instead of telling him my tangled feelings. What was I thinking ? Just saying those words nearly killed me.

“Well, then.”

His eyes were sharp. I couldn’t catch my breathe. The rain was way too cold. The sea way too noisy.

He couldn’t go away, could he?

“Farewell.”

He couldn’t, right ?

“Why didn’t you fight back ? Why didn’t you fight back ?!”

Those were the only things I was able to say.

I took me some time to realize what had I said.

X;

That day, I felt like everything wouldn't be the same anymore. A point of no-return I had crossed too soon. It was hard to see my world tearing apart in small tiny pieces. Oh my – somehow, it was me that broke down.

It was hard to see that my expectations were wrong, that my feelings had changed. It was even harder to face the fear of living it. That day, I broke down, my world fell. Yet, it became the best day of my life. Because I came to be a different person, I came to built a different world. A world built with mist, sea, rain, and a skyline.
http://farafalla.skyblog.com
Contenu sponsorisé

Cassie's Gift Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Cassie's Gift   Cassie's Gift Empty

Cassie's Gift
Page 1 sur 1